Once your menu goes live, our customers will be able to view your items and order them. This article details the order management flow, and provides the steps on how to:
- Accept orders
- Cancel orders
- Trigger the order pick-up
- Mark items out of stock
Accessing the Order Management app
Click here to access your Order Management app to sending food to our customers' tables.
Accepting and cancelling orders
The Orders tab is where you manage orders. It provides a list of all customer orders with the following statuses:
- Pending: new orders that are pending your approval
- Accepted: orders that you accepted and that are being prepared in the kitchen
- Ready for Pick-up: orders that you marked Ready for Pick-up
All orders should be accepted within 1 minute, and orders should be marked as Ready for Pickup when the orders are ready.
All orders must be prepared and safely packed by the restaurant partners to prevent
any spillage or damage to the food. Then you can place all items of and cutlery of an order
in a bag and hand it over to our delivery associate for fulfillment.
- In Orders, access all new customer orders in Pending
Tip: keep your Orders tab open and a sound alert will be activated whenever you'll have a new
order. The sound alert will continue until you accept the order.
- Click any order to view its details
- Click Accept Order to accept it
- The order will then move to the Accepted tab
Tip: order cancellations can only be done by our customer support team.
Call them on +971 45 227362 to proceed with the order cancellation.
- When the food is ready, click the order in the Accepted Tab to mark it Ready for Pick-up. This will notify the nearest delivery associate to your location that the order is ready. They will immediately be on their way to collect the order from you.
- The order will move to the Ready for Pick-up tab.
Print the invoice from the order tab after the you accept the order.
The order will remain in the Ready for Pick-up tab until our delivery associate picks it up, and marks it as picked-up in their app.
Picked-up orders will move to Order History, where you can track the delivery status of your orders.
Tip: once a delivery associate is assigned to pick-up an order, their contact information
will appear in the customer order window.
Track the order delivery status in the Order History tab
Access the history of all your orders in Order History. This tab allows you to give our customers a quick update on the status of their order after it leaves your location.
Manage your inventory in the Inventory tab
In the Inventory tab you can temporarily or permanently activate, or deactivate the following elements depending on the stock availability:
- Just click the switch in the Availability column to activate/deactivate the item, modifier, or category of your choice, and it will no longer be visible to our customers.
- Then select the Time depending on your need.
Note: Item will be automatically available when the selected time period has passed .
Manage your Outlets in the Outlets tab
In the Outlets tab you can temporarily activate, or deactivate your outlet.
Note: Outlet will be automatically available when the selected time period has passed .