Any restaurant registered in UAE with a valid trading license can sell its products on noon Food.
In order to open a selling account on noon, first start by creating a customer account on noon.com. Then click here to submit copies of the following registration documents, and your store will be validated in a 48 hours.
- Trading license or commercial registration
- VAT certificate or, if your restaurant isn't VAT-registered, a non-VAT registration declaration. statement on a company letterhead
- Passport or residence ID copy (both sides) of the individual or one of the individuals on the trading license
Provide the bank information listed below on a signed and stamped company letterhead, so that we can transfer your payments:
- The company's legal name
- Bank account number
- Swift code
- Bank branch
- Store currency (once chosen, it won't be possible to change it in the future)
- A cancelled check, or a bank letter that mentions the company's legal name, the bank account number, and IBAN