The Restaurant Management app enables you to create multiple schedules and assign them to different outlets, menus, categories, and items. For example, an outlet can have several schedules; "Official Operating Hours", "Ramadan Schedule", "Weekend Schedule", etc. Menus & categories can also have several schedules during which a specific selection of items will be sold such as "Breakfast", "Happy Hour", etc.
The process is easy and promotes preciseness of schedules so you can have full control over your operations in the Restaurant Management app. It is mandatory for an outlet and a menu to have a schedule in order to be live. Schedules must be linked to outlets, menus, and categories; otherwise, they'd be irrelevant. Menus and categories that aren't assigned a schedule will be live throughout the restaurant operating hours.
- On the Schedules page, click Add New Schedule
- Then add the schedule details.
- You can set a schedule to run over a specific period of time, such as "Eid", or "Ramadan", etc. by ticking the box next to Set this schedule for a limited period of time.
- Add the operating times, and the selection of days relevant to a specific schedule; they will turn blue once selected.
- Click Create, and your schedule will be added to your schedules list immediately. You'll then have to link it to a specific outlet, menu, category, or item. This can be done immediately after, or later as per your convenience.